Caramelized Banana - Nendrapazham Roast

"Goals are like bananas, they come in bunches." - Brendan Morrison


Today I'm sharing my yummy ever favourite sweet. On my childhood, my mom give this as side dish for chapathi and parathas. She roll the chapathis with the stuffed caramelized banana. During my pregnancy journey, this is one of my cravings 😁😋. Hope you will like it and let me know what you think about it.


Ingredients

  • Nendrapazham Banana - 2
  • Honey - 1 tbsp
  • Butter - 1 tbsp

Method

  1. Peel and cut the bananas as your desired shape.
  2. Heat Butter and honey. 
  3. Once butter melts, add bananas and toss well.
  4. Cook for 5-10 mins on simmer mode, until it is nicely caramelized and golden. 
  5. Serve with icecream and dessert toppings.


Add honey and butter


Take 2 bananas

Cut into desired shape



Toss it well

Toss until golden brown

Ready to serve

2 comments: