I am Geetha - former IT employee, now full time blogger. Family is my all-time favorite and creativity is my passion.

Thank you for the stopping by.

More about Geetha

  • Blog: Along with all the recipes and printable, I also use the blog to share bits and pieces of my life – from photos of my favorite trips, my daily activities reflections, life as a mom. In my Recipes section, I post step-by-step photos of all the friendly dishes I’ve taught myself to cook through the years. Whenever I try some thing new and if it turn out great I always feel to share via blogging. As the result, you can see my blog.
  • Travel: Me and my husband loves to roam around and explore the places around us. Oh my gosh, we love some weird travel. 
  • Motherhood: In December 2014, we welcomed our little prince Abhimanyu into the world. I’ve written a lot about him and my experiences with motherhood.
  • Life: My husband and I both grew up in India. My husband and I have known each other since 2004 and became very good friends till now. We got tied up with our parents blessings on 2011, Feb 14. He inspires me every day to be happy, not worry about the small stuff and most of all to be myself. Sounds interesting!!!



I also share about my life on my instagram @iamgeethaablog.  I’d love if you followed me there too!

Always comments and suggestions are welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment