Madurai Kari Dosai Recipe - Mutton Keema Dosa Recipe

Madurai kari dosa - I'm really fond of this dosa from childhood days. I grew up with typical madurai foods. But my kid doesn't get that chances so I want him also get to know all tamil cuisines which I had. At my place, we have indian restaurants but no shop have kari dosa. Whenever I prepare keema masala the same day dinner must be kari dosa. It goes well with chutney or mutton kulambhu.


Ingredients

  • Dosa batter
  • Eggs beaten
  • Mutton Keema masala - Recipe I already shared
  • Oil for dosa
  • Curry leaves

Method

  1. Heat the dosa pan and spread dosa batter thick. 
  2. Add one beaten egg and add keema masala. Allow it to cook on medium flame. Add curry leaves.
  3. Carefully turn the other side and cooked.
  4. Transfer to the plate and serve it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment