Day 51 - Spring walk on lockdown time

Hello friends! 

After few successful weeks, today 51st day of stay at home. I hope you are all safe. Today is the 2nd day of May, 2020. Almost the spring comes to an end. It's nice to be at home, I get more time to cook my favorites and do culinary sins at my kitchen.  After these many days, the weather gets better and its right time to get physically active. 

At my place the neighborhood state park opened with few restrictions. They allowed public to do walking, cycling. This year the peak spring time I missed badly but still I got to walk out at the end of spring to see beautiful cherry blossom along with leaves. The moment I feel refreshed to watch cherry blossoms trees. I always suggest my friends to talk a walk to get some fresh air and relax your mind. Fresh air does wonders to our body and mind. Also regulates blood pressure and immune system. Better to get off the sofa or office chair and leave your house to do a long walk. I shared few photos of cherry blossoms, dandelions and lilac bush here. Live the moments.

Lock down period is the hardest one facing by all over the world. Mostly we working from home, missing schools, missing colleges, missing to hang out with friends, losing jobs, overall missing our daily routines or life. But still our life moves on. Spread positive vibes and hope the best will happen to the universe.














9 comments:

  1. so gorgeous!!! it makes walks outside so much nicer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spreading positive vibes your way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Photos are gorgeous. Really springs up POSITIVITY 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some much needed time out in nature... I totally get it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it !! Very inspiring :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love taking walks now. Outside feels so much less polluted and crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These images are beautiful! Gives me the motivation I need to go on a walk on my own!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love spring time walks! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete