A Day in the Longwood Gardens


This weekend the weather was gorgeous and the outdoors was calling so I planned to visit gardens near by instead of parks. This help me to educate and give exposure to my kid, even I learnt more from the garden. Also some indoor orchids show we seen, that was awesome experience. Spring in the winter that's awesome. 

Love this weather in winter 😊






Also visited collection of Bonsai trees, my son told me trees in a pot mamma.



Get away from your computer, TV, tab, phone, go outside and enjoy the early spring!

4 comments:

  1. Those gardens look beautiful. Nothing like blooming flowers to help get one out of a winter slump.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures. It looks like a lovely visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh so pretty! Those pictures do make me feel like spring indeed! Everything is so lush and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those bonsais look beautiful. Miss going out with conditions around.

    ReplyDelete