Goat bone soup - Mutton Bone soup

 Happiness is hot soup on a cold day!!!

 
Mutton Bone soup a very authentic soup recipe from Southern part of India, mostly this can make for kids, if they takes weekly once it helps to strong their bones and high calcium food. Also it helps for cold and cough. Mostly everyone makes more spicy but my version is medium spice with great flavoured. Mutton bones have more fat packed with good minerals. 


Fall started at my place. Its beautiful views on parks and mountains but I terribly missed my trekking this year. On lazy fall days dinner, I want my dinner to cook in minutes. If you know me already, I'm fond of my instant pot and make it use for everyday meal prep. Its just 15 mins (including cutting veggies) to get our soup ready in bowl. Guys you too try and let me know in comments how it turned out.

Ingredients

  • Goat bones and Legs - 1 kg
  • Onions - 1
  • Tomato - 1 
  • Garlic ginger paste - 2 tbsp
  • Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp 
  • Fennel seeds - 1/2 tsp 
  • Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp 
  • Salt - As per taste 
  • Water - 3 cups
  • Pepper powder - 1 tsp
  • A handful of Coriander leaves 

Method

  1. Switch on the instant pot and add all the ingredients except  pepper powder and coriander leaves.
  2. Close with a lid and set valve to sealing position.
  3. Hit SOUP/BROTH option. Set timer for 10 mins.
  4.  Allow the pressure gets released naturally then open the pot.
  5. Garnish with coriander leaves.
  6.  Strain and serve the clear soup. Add salt and pepper as per taste. 





 

 
 
 




1 comment: