Freezer Pop Holder SqueeZaroo Review from mom

Freezer pop is one of the recent addictions for my toddler. Freezer pop always a favorite for kids. The only challenge part to keep your hands from freezing. Once it loses the cold that tastes not amazing. Holding an ice pop really a bit uncomfortable or freezer burn feeling for kids, so here I found the best solution. SqueeZaroo an innovative product and adorable which helps to keep your kid hands from freezing and keeps the pop cold. 

 

 

When this product arrive in mail, I ran to my freezer and gave my 5 yr old, he loves batman and puppies. He excited and said "Mamma I love my bat man and puppy, my hands not freezing". The pop sleeves come in many different colors and styles as you need. Instead of using napkins to hold the freezer pop we can use SqueeZaroo products with cute and adorable designs.

 

#SqueeZaroo
Have a nice day 💗

0 comments:

Post a Comment