Free Printable - Goal Setting Timeline PDF

Goals enable you to do more for yourself and others, too. - Zig Ziglar



We almost near to christmas time. That means its high time of the year to set your goals 2020. This time I created the timeline of the goal setting which is crispy and easy to track throughout the year. I'm using like each sheet for different goal categories
  • Budget / Financial 
  • Health management
  • Courses / Studies
  • etc
Our goal planner for 2020 is here! You can also print on A4 size paper for your home binder. I love goals so much, they’re motivating and inspiring and encouraging and overwhelming all rolled into one. I have set goals many, many different ways, but I’ve found that my goals are most effective and I just happen to have a cute little printable.


https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MQGMjg3nllJRi2xuNIU5uDGdtOY76i6H

Don’t forget to check out our other digital paper packs. Create and enjoy!

Pin Me on Pinterest!

Do not miss this post, save it for later by pinning the image below on Pinterest! You’ll also help me grow this blog that way. Thank you!


Click HERE to visit our 2020 feathers calendar. 
Click HERE to visit our 2020 Tulips calendar. 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment