Printables : Planner - Precious Floral Design - Basic Planner to all

Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now. - Alan Lakein

 Hello friends! Welcome to Iamgeetha blog. This year has been a magical milestone for the blog. Yup! Its rapidly building a strong number of reader and I am truly delighted. Thank you for supporting. Usually i do good in scrap booking papers, as many of you know it. Now i'm using my designs to create an attractive and fabulous planner. To kick start with that, me started with simple and basic planner for our daily life.

I don’t know about you but I am this type of person that has so much love for planners. Planned works always gives better results, its my own believe. I'm more excited, when I hold a new planner for the first time. Planner is an form of our dream. I love dreaming. I believe dreams are our soul’s blueprint for success. For as long as we dream, we never stop moving forward. I like to dream and I like writing how I plan to achieve my dreams on their pages.




Okay friends! Lets get into this basic planner. The below stuffs today i included in that planner.
  • Daily Plans
  • Weekly Plans
  • Meal Planning Templates
  • Beautiful Cover page
 As a mom / wife, i do struggling on planning healthy meals for the entire family, if you always on same page, there you go, the pretty meal planning sheet included will inspire you.

How to create a planner?

  1. You have no idea, how to create planners on your own? No worries, i'm always here to help you. First of all, print the below list. This is for one month planner.
    • Daily Plan sheets - 31 pages (For August month i'm saying).
    • Weekly Plan - 5 pages
    • Cover Page - 1 page
    • Meal Planning - 5 pages 
  2.  Arrange the prints in order at the file or folder. Arrangement to be in the below order.
    1. Cover Page
    2. Weekly sheet - 1
    3. Meal plan - 1
    4. Daily sheet - 4 (Aug month starts from wednesday, so only 4 sheets from wed to sat)
    5. Weekly sheet - 1
    6. Meal plan - 1
    7. Daily sheet - 7
    8. Weekly sheet - 1
    9. Meal plan - 1
    10. Daily sheet - 7
    11. Weekly sheet - 1
    12. Meal plan - 1
    13. Daily sheet - 7
    14. Weekly sheet - 1
    15. Meal plan - 1
    16. Daily sheet - 6 (Aug month ends on friday, so only 6 sheets from sun - fri)
3. Thats it. Your Precious Floral Design - Basic planner now ready. Keep it positive and make it fun. All your plans / dreams would come true.

Pin Me on Pinterest!

Do not miss this post, save it for later by pinning the image below on Pinterest! You’ll also help me grow this blog that way. Thank you!

Don’t forget to check out our other digital paper packs. Create and enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lknXKfAQFuoWGR6WxC-rsKd_inZko0xq

0 comments:

Post a Comment