Printables : Scrapbooking Paper : Pineapple Summer

Be a pineapple: Stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.-  Katherine Gaskin

woooow!!! Such an inspirational quote.

When i think about Pineapple, its golden girl, tough-y outside sweet-y inside. In our real world most of us meet this kind of peoples, they looks rough very hard to have friendship with them, if we move close with them, really they sweet by heart. I like these type of peoples.


Always i refer her (Pineapple) as she. A beautiful golden angel. She reminds me its summer. On the pool or beach, tasting her, wow its heaven. LOVE that feel.


I admire her a lot. So i want to make her in my scrapbook. Here is the output. I made yesterday few pineapple digital prints. Also added few flowers to make her more beautiful. Don’t forget to check out our other digital paper packs. Create and enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B43wwPnUEbHuZjRjT09CUWdNR2s

0 comments:

Post a Comment