Printables : Green Meal Planner Stickers

Its been a long day. I am looking preschool for my toddler boy. Its really hard to take decisions to select the preschool. Let me upload about the preschool discussions in my future posts.
So here is the good news, I have another freebie for you. This time I decided to share with you a planner stickers for your planner. Yeah, i heard you guys; always people like me longing for kitchen stickers, If it comes to meal always our fingers-crossed. I bet you guys always you wanted the meal plan stickers. Enjoy it!!!
Today I released only 9 green stickers specially for my vegan friends, promise you guys definitely can expect more free full planners soon.

How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable
Few methods you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included two of the methods which I feel comfortable in the following
Ø  Silhouette Cameo
o   If you own Silhouette Cameo -- Starter Bundle, then it’s the easiest method. Just print out on the full sheet of Silhouette Printable White Sticker Paper.
o   Spend sometime to create the cut lines for the stickers.
Ø  Handy tool
o   Just print out on the full sheet of Silhouette Printable White Sticker Paper.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B43wwPnUEbHucFFvcy15U2szdkk

Don’t forget to check out our other digital paper packs. Create and enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment